Tuesday, September 20, 2011

dear mr. heartbreaker...

Dear Mr. Heartbreaker...

I have had enough now.
Enough of me going back to you, and you going back to me.
Enough of you making me feel like a fool for going back.
Enough of your cruel words making me feel small and helpless.
Enough of you telling my friends that I'm a "Fucking disgusting bitch"
Enough of you leading me on.
Enough of you kissing me just like I had always pictured.
Enough of you claiming you would be mine once I returned home from Ecuador.
and then changing your mind and going back to the girl you think you love.

Who do you think you are walking around with your charming personality snatching girls' hearts by just once glance?

I hope you find this.

I hope that I live up to your title of me.
I hope that you are getting exactly what you wanted right now.
Me. Heartbroken. Congratulations, sir.

But I have news for you...

You are not what you think you are.
Girls think you are so charming and sweet and handsome.
And you're not.

You walk through this world thinking you're the best.
You once told me you considered dating a game.
Is it something like...

The object of the game is to break as many hearts as possible??

Well, let me tell you something...

Every time you break a heart...gold coins don't fall down where that girl once stood. This isn't a game. Love isn't a game. Lust isn't a game. Nothing is a game.

I hope that you are happy.
I hope that you are happy that you have made people think I am crazy, and that I'm not who I am.
I hope you know that every time you do this, my BEST friend even gets fed up with it.

I hope you are glad that at one point in time, you actually had me believing that I deserved someone like you.

So call me everything you want to. I'm sure I've heard it all.

But you are mean, rude, disgusting, a liar, a player, and a jerk.

So Mr. Heartbreaker...

What makes you think you're so special after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment