Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Breakthrough

Yesterday I got the opportunity to confront someone.
To change the way they see their life.
Because this person was seeing things negatively.
This person didn't want to be around anymore.

She was making the same mistakes I made.
Some of the mistakes I still make today.
She was relying on everyone else to solve her problems.
When in reality, she could solve them on her own.

People kept telling me...

"If you tell her she is doing this, she will be very upset."

Also, people call me a bitch.

I want to talk about that before I continue my story.
I'm not a bitch. If you respect me. I respect you.
I will confront you if you upset me.
I will confront you if you upset someone else.

I do not HINT at what I want.
I TELL you.

Not a bitch. In fact, I would call that a good friend.

Back to my story.

So I talked to this person.
This person is a girl.
I told her how she can fix her problems.
I told her what she was doing wrong.
And how to correct it.

I was painfully straight forward.
And I saw her tear up, and I thought I had created a mess.

But instead...she smiled.
Really, really, really big.
And said.

"Thank you."

I created a breakthrough in someone else's life.

I cannot tell you how rewarding that is.
I helped someone else, start to be like what I want to be.


Fearless. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment